At eXcell, we set you up for job success right from the start. Our precision recruiting process aligns the right fit for the right people.
Overview: as the Level 3 Tech ITSC, you will work in a corporate environment located onsite with one of our largest and most well-known customers.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Installing and configuring OS on client laptops
- Migrating client data to new laptop
- Picking up surplus equipment from users
- Preparing old equipment for re-dispositioning and e-waste handling
- Processing and testing failed systems returned from clients, diagnosing, and creating repair tickets for Return for Maintenance
- Processing assets returned from clients leaving the company; cleaning and testing used systems for redeployment
- Ensuring all client inventory assets are stored and distributed in a clean and professional manner
- Serving as first point of contact for escalations on troubleshooting issues from Level 2
- May be required to perform client or interdepartmental deliveries using personal vehicle
You will be required to cross train for other positions within PC Logistics and Delivery and IT Service Center teams to provide backfill coverage and participate in quarterly rotation of duties. You will be required to wear a plain black collared shirt daily to identify yourself as a Support Technician. We will challenge you with additional responsibilities, assigned periodically aimed to help meet client needs and provide you with continuous hands-on training and experience.
- 3-5 years technical experience desired
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. solo
- May be required to walk / sit / stand / crawl / kneel for extended periods
- Must have excellent customer service skills and excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel and Word primarily), Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Technical certifications a plus
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.