We're hiring and are looking to team up with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent for TTEC in Daytona Beach, FL.
This career offering is temporarily work from home for your safety, and we’ll provide the work equipment.
Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. As TTEC team members, we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to elevate amazing customer service experiences.
We help global brands provide great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their businesses. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human that deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the products and services that best meets their needs
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy networks and drug formularies
- Aid customers with the enrollment process
- Qualify customers to join community meetings and schedule in-home appointments
As a TTEC Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, you'll enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee rewards and discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging work group
- All license fees are paid for by TTEC as your employer
Why you? What you bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly, with you. And that ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table; along with the following…
- Active health insurance license is required
- You've done the sales thing… at least six months.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
- An ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
The equipment you'll need:
- Your work equipment, including the computer, mouse, and headset, will be provided by TTEC
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your internet modem or home router
Sounds like you? Then come connect with us...It takes just a few simple steps to get started:
- Click the Apply Now button below
- Complete our short online application
- Check your email for follow up and next steps
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
#LicensedHealthInsuranceAgent #HealthInsuranceJobs #HealthcareInsurance #HealthInsurance #InsuranceJobs #InsuranceSales #InsuranceSalesJobs #Sales