Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer in Lake Forest, CA
*Must have NMLS in a minimum of 3 states- must be licensed in CA!
RECOVERABLE DRAW BASE: $2080 salary per month
Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance, ADD, 401K
TIERED BPS COMP PLAN: RETROACTIVE
1-10 - 50 BPS
11-15 - 65 BPS
16-20 - 75 BPS
21 + 85 BPS
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Qualifies mortgage loans by examining customer's applications.
* Ability to multitask and manage large client and HEAVY inbound/outbound call volume.
* Ability to close 10+ mortgage transactions per month.
* Follow up with exclusive leads given daily (ability to manage large pipeline)
* Build strong rapport with clients
* Follow up utilizing multiple contact strategies
* Analyze applicant's credit worthiness
* Qualify loan programs (must know how - Understand DTI, LTV, Reserves)
* Ability to run AUS - DU and LP
* Thorough knowledge of LOS systems - Encompass a plus
* Knowledge of Optimal Blue pricing engine
* Strong customer service skills, thoroughness, and confidentiality
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.