- Responsible for utilizing evidence-based therapeutic models within the context of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the delivery of quality behavioral health services to patients and families.
- Provides behavioral health support, education, and supervisory services to colleagues, Reading Health System departments,and to other providers and agencies as needed.
- Working with Geriatric patients ages 65 and up
- Counseling on your own as well as extensive visits to asses physical/mental issues
- Coordinates the Senior Assessment Team to include a collaborative model of assessment, treatment, and follow-up between the psychiatrist and geriatricians, with primary care physicians, case management, social work, nursing and other providers.
- Responsible for community outreach, marketing and education.
- Develop the work flow and oversee day to day operations including triaging and scheduling assessments for Senior Assessment Program.
- Performs comprehensive assessments and provides quality psychotherapy utilizing evidence-based practices.
- Act as a resource for older adult issues including behavioral health, physical health, caregiver concerns, and maintains knowledge of community
- Master’s Degree
- Certifications: PA State License in Applicable Discipline