Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do:
Sogeti J&J Unit is looking for a Test Manager to be based in either Tampa Florida or Bridgewater NJ with the following skills:
- Experienced working with commercial data (Compensation Mgmt, Territory Mgmt etc.) in the Life Sciences domain.
- Should have PM skills to manage plans including upstream &downstream systems
- Experience managing large testing project/program.
- Can architect end to end test strategies, test planning. Own testing strategy against many systems and be able to get into the details on things like data mapping/model/etc. as well as track overall testing status.
5. Must be independent and work in a matrixed project environment
6. Testing experience across all phases
- Experience in HPALM, Jira X-Ray would be helpful.
8. Device end to end Test strategy
9. Should be a senior level person with 10+ years of experience in the testing field.
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life