WOAI-TV has an immediate opening for a full-time producer on our live weekday morning lifestyle program “San Antonio Living.” This person will execute lifestyle and entertainment content that engages the San Antonio community. In this position you will be working on day-to-day production which includes producing daily content, line producing, and booking guests.
- Create and write daily shows and segments
- Generate editorial content that enhances the SA Living brand and takes the show to the next level
- Work alongside sales/marketing associates to line up guest segments and complete weekly sponsored content reports
- Oversee projects delegated to segment producer and associate producer
- Drive social media engagement with a strong presence on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Collaborate with Senior Executive Producer and Host/Executive Producers on special themed shows
- Have great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating our guests
- Other responsibilities as directed by department head
- Have a creative mindset
- Strong writing skills and sharp judgment in production quality
- A proven track record of getting results on initiatives
- Detail-oriented and ability to work well independently
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to identity problems and provide solutions
- Must have at least one year of producing experience at a commercial TV station
- Line producing experience
- Journalism degree preferred
- Experience using newsroom systems such as iNews is a plus along with video conferencing systems such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!