- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of LHOV Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Creative Cloud experience is a plus)
- Ability to write, edit and deliver content that tells a compelling story
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in broadcast production and on-air performance is preferred
- A college degree is preferred
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group is dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!