CALIFORNIA PI experience is REQUIRED for this role (no flexibility here). You will be supporting CA attorneys on matters while sitting in the AZ office. AZ experience is NOT required so a recently relocation candidate with personal injury experience from California would be ideal.
The ideal candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
You must be able to multi-task as you will be managing a heavy caseload.
This team works closely with the Pre-Litigation and Intake teams and are a close-knit work family!
They offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits. The members of this firm work hard and offer only the highest level of service to their clients, but they always make time for fun including hosting great Halloween & Holiday parties!
- Paralegal Certificate a plus
- Associate degree a must
- Minimum of five (5) years of paralegal experience preferred. MUST be highly proficient in all aspects of Litigation.
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury experience is required, but will consider candidates with both defense & plaintiff's experience.
- Flexible start time. 40-hour work week.
- CALIFORNIA PI experience is REQUIRED for this role (no flexibility here). You will be supporting CA attorneys on matters while sitting in the AZ office.
- Managing Client Files
- E-Filing & Court Filings
- Work Directly with Clients
- Assist with Claims and Manage Reports
- Negotiate the Settlements (they will train)
- Light Intake or Requesting Medical Records
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.