Special Counsel has a great opportunity for a Sr. Litigation Legal Secretary. If you love litigation, can efile in both State and Federal court and you have great job longevity, great references and strong trial experience.. please apply below! One must have five plus years of litigation legal secretary experience to be considered for this opportunity.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- efiling in both State and Federal court;
- Transcribing from dictation
- Drafting pleadings, discovery and legal correspondence;
- Noticing depositions;
- Filing, faxing and scanning documents;
- Excellent technology skills including MS OfficeSuite;
- Scheduling travel arrangements;
- Entering attorney(s) time;
- Preparing expense reports:
- Strong trial experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work at a very busy desk;
Great firm, great salary and great benefits. Are you interested in hearing more? Please apply below!