Are you an experienced litigation legal assistant interested in a contract job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, editing, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; e-filing in state and federal courts; organization of files and case documentation both physically and electronically; eDiscovery; docketing; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, including attorney time entry and billing support, screening incoming calls and correspondence and routing appropriately, calendaring, coordinating appointments, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, proactive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills supporting top notch customer service skills.
- 1+ year(s) of litigation legal assistant experience handling a busy desk
- BA/BS preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A thorough understanding of filing and e-filing procedures in state and federal court systems and eDiscovery practices
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation legal assistant interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!