Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
- Managing cases from start-to-finish
- Handling calendaring, scheduling and docketing
- State and federal court filings
- Preparing expense reports, travel arrangements as well as attorney billing
- 5+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Labor & Employment experience
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office, Adobe and OneLegal
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of e-filing is a must
- Strong knowledge of filing deadlines
Successful candidates for the Legal Secretary role are professional and courteous with a positive attitude. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.