Growing Sacramento firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join its friendly and fun work environment. This law firm is seeking someone with 5 years of experience working as a Legal Secretary and can come in and hit the ground running. If you are looking for a new opportunity at a great firm, then please apply now!
Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
* Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
* Managing attorney schedule and calendar
* Knowledge of state and federal court deadlines
* Timeslips ( ie. Amicus, iTimeKeep)
Additional requirements of the Secretary role include:
* Litigation Secretary experience for AT LEAST 5 years
* E-filing experience is required
* Complete all tasks with minimal supervision
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply today via email with a copy of your resume in MS Word format.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.