Prominent, full-service Irvine law firm is seeking a Litigation Legal Secretary to join its team for a Direct Hire opportunity. In this role, the candidate must have at least 3-5 years of Legal Secretary experience working a busy litigation desk in a law firm. This firm practices a variety of areas of law, so this person will help different attorneys depending on the work load. If you are looking for a team-oriented environment at a prestigious firm, then please apply now!
* Litigation secretary for 3-5 years
* Secretarial expertise including E-filing, formatting, proofing, and calendaring experience
* Formatting legal briefs, pleadings, correspondence, and other legal documents
* Assist with attorney time entry
* Available to start ASAP
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Excel
* Ability to handle multiple assignments at once
Competitive salary and benefits package are included!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.