Must have 5 years of experience handling litigation, with preference to those with personal injury or similar plaintiff's matters.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys in all stages of litigation matters including filing Complaints, propounding and responding to discovery, preparing pleadings, scheduling and trial preparation. Must have familiarity with California state filing requirements and procedures.
This is a remote, full-time position and only candidates with California experience will be considered.
- Assist with case management
- Organize and electronically file pleadings in California
- Coordinate and schedule calendars
- 5+ years' as Civil Litigation Plaintiff's Paralegal
- 5+ years of Plaintiff's Personal Injury experience in a law firm
- Strong tenure & work history
- Must have experience filing and handling civil cases in California courts
Please apply here for immediate consideration only if you have the requisite experience. Firm will move quickly to interview and begin someone subject to notice to current employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.