Special Counsel is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to support a medical malpractice group in an a prestigious law firm client in Uptown Charlotte, NC. If you have at least five years of litigation paralegal experience working in a high-volume role, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Prepare litigation documents
- Case management
- Track deadlines
- Draft legal documents
- Scheduling and calendaring
- 5+ years litigation experience required in a law firm required, including medical malpractice
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Paralegal certificate and/or NC state certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent legal research skills
- Superior project and case management skills
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting role in Charlotte, apply today by submitting your resume below.