* 5-7+ years of large law firm, complex litigation experience.
* Paralegal or Litigation Assistant Certificate or a 4-year college degree.
* Experience with trial preparation and California filings required.
* Experience with medical records collections, summaries, and chronologies required.
* Strong interest in employment or workplace issues.
* Federal and state litigation experience.
- Multi-district litigation experience
- Class action and mass tort experience
- Experience in Federal and State cases
- Medical record experience: collection, chronologies, and summaries
- We do have nurse paralegals on staff to help with more complex medical records, but all paralegals are expected to be able to do this work
- Experience with a billable hour expectation at or above ours, with the history of consistently hitting or exceeding it
- Trial experience, ideally with experience attending trial itself
- CA-specific experience (will not consider a candidate moving to CA who has not worked within the CA court system)
- Large law firm experience
- Although our presence in CA is small, we are still an Am Law 100 firm with large firm resources, clients, and expectations
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.