Sacramento area law firm seeking a Paralegal with 2+ years' experience. Salary will DOE and fall within the $54,000 to $75,000 range.
* Prepares, edits, formats and finalizes correspondence and pleadings.
* Sends out timely and accurate correspondence.
* Maintains a calendar of litigation deadlines for assigned matters.
* Prepares jury instructions and subpoenas of individuals and documents.
* Responsible for eDiscovery.
* Responsible for all attorney contact and service process.
* Responsible for heavy trial preparation.
* Relativity and Concordance experience is strongly preferred.
Additional requirements of the Litigation Paralegal role include:
* 2+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Candidate with eDiscovery experience are strongly encouraged to apply (not required)
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Business litigation or personal injury experience is preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.