Large law firm seeking a Litigation Paralegal with 2+ years' experience and a Paralegal certificate from an approved program. Salary will DOE and fall within the $52,000 to $80,000 range.
* Prepares, edits, formats and finalizes correspondence and pleadings.
* Sends out timely and accurate correspondence.
* Maintains a calendar of litigation deadlines for assigned matters.
* Prepares jury instructions and subpoenas of individuals and documents.
* Responsible for eDiscovery.
* Responsible for all attorney contact and service process.
* Responsible for heavy trial preperations
Additional requirements of the Litigation Paralegal role include:
* 2+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Business Litigation, Personal Injury, Insurance Defense, Elder Abuse, and Medical Malpractice experience is preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.