Prominent boutique Sacramento law firm seeks talented litigation paralegal to join its team. Lots of growth potential for the right candidate.
Litigation Paralegal responsibilities include:
- Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
- E-Discovery knowledge including responding to e-Discovery responses
- Drafting motions and pleadings
- Knowledge of state and federal court rules
- Trial Preparation
Additional requirements of the Litigation Paralegal role include:
- 3+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply today by submitting a copy of your resume via email in MS Word format.
Does this sound like you? We welcome the opportunity to work with you. To apply, please respond with your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.