- Legal drafting; discovery, pleadings and correspondence
- Extensive filing with the courts in multiple jurisdictions
- Knowledgeable of both State and Federal rules
- Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
- Assist attorneys in all aspects of litigation
- ABA approved paralegal certificate
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 10+ years of complex litigation experience
- Class action litigation experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office as well as e-Discovery platforms
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Successful candidates will be both professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone that is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be successful in this role. Please submit resumes and cover letters in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.