Position is a 3:1 desk supporting two partners and one mid-level associate and will be responsible for the following:
- Formatting briefs, pleadings, correspondence and other legal documents.
- Filing of legal documents with state and federal courts (e-filing knowledge is a MUST).
- Reviewing and proofreading documents and correspondence prior to distribution or filing.
- Updating and maintaining client files.
- Maintaining attorney calendars through Outlook and calendaring due dates in CompuLaw.
- Organize and coordinate travel arrangements for assigned attorneys.
- Tracking and entering attorney time for client billing including including consistent identification of litigation codes, when applicable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.