If you are looking to work at a firm that genuinely values their support staff, provides a work-life balance for their team and offers above-market compensation, this is the firm for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- E-filing with state and federal courts
- Drafting and proofreading pleadings, motions, subpoenas, correspondence, etc.
- Generating and editing TOCs & TOAs
- Calendaring deadlines
- Deposition and trial prep
- 5 - 8+ years of litigation experience; Business litigation and/or general civil litigation experience highly preferred
- Proficiency with Macros and iManage
- Knowledge of court rules and civil procedures at the state and federal levels; appellate experience is a plus
- Diligent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Please submit your resume in Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.