Are you an experienced Litigation Support Project Manager interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity with a prominent law firm in Chicago, IL? If so, SCI Legal Technology has an exciting opportunity that we would like to discuss with you. You will be the primary point of contact throughout the eDiscovery and litigation support project lifecycle, so this role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will also provide expert consultation on eDiscovery tech and best practices, assess goals and set realistic expectations, manage risk, coordinate technical/vendor/analyst resources to meet project demands, develop and manage eDiscovery project /risk management/communication plans, manage vendors and budgeting, and coordinate large data collections at client sites. You will also be expected to master all new eDiscovery technologies and processes. Ideal candidates will have advanced training in project management or operations management and experience with third generation litigation support applications, review platforms, and techniques. If you have strong technical experience with Concordance, Relativity, IPRO, LiveNote, MS Access and other Microsoft tools and/or experience using Recommind Axcelerate and predictive coding workflows, this may be an ideal position for you. This client offers a competitive compensation package, strong benefits, and a great working environment.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- BA/BS in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- The ability to effectively manage technical and quality issues with eDiscovery and Litigation Support providers; excellent team work skills and strong client-service orientation
- Advanced training in project management or operations management and experience with third generation litigation support applications, review platforms and techniques is a plus
- Proficiency in Concordance, Relativity, IPRO, LiveNote, MS Access and other Microsoft tools; experience with Recommind Axcelerate and predictive coding workflows is a huge plus!
- Comprehensive understanding of how databases work; demonstrated skills in manipulating database load files; understand IT and network infrastructure
- Superb time management skills and the ability to prioritize ever-shifting responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like the opportunity to work at an impressive and growing firm, please apply for this Litigation Support Project Manager opportunity today. To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!