Denver metro law firm seeking a litigation paralegal with over 3 years of experience.
- Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
- E-Discovery knowledge including responding to e-Discovery responses
- Drafting motions and pleadings
- Knowledge of state and federal court rules
- Trial Preparation
- 3+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal
- Paralegal Certificate
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply today by submitting a copy of your resume via email in MS Word format.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.