Loan Application System Analyst opening in Peabody, MA!
Location: Peabody, MA
Hours: Mon-Friday 9 AM-5:00 PM
Base Salary: $80,000
The Loan Application Support Specialist is the subject matter expert for the Bank's lending systems. The
individual will interact with vendors and all levels of the organization for support and to ensure system
optimization. The Loan Application Analyst will implement new products, perform upgrades, enhancements,
and provide support, documentation, and data to end users.
* Application Management
o Provide support to end users for functionality issues/questions and be an intermediary between
bank staff and lending system vendors.
o Troubleshoot system application support requests by performing root cause analysis and
ensuring proper documentation of resolution.
o Analyze systems and procedures to ensure efficient processes and system optimization.
o Manage deployment of service releases, patches, requests and customizations.
o Perform site visits to various locations/departments to understand application support needs and
o Ensure that solution, training, procedures and application support documentation is maintained to
the highest quality and ensure documentation is distributed to necessary employees
o Assist with research for audits or other bank requirements when necessary
o Attend User Group meetings to facilitate appropriate networking with employees of vendors and
other users of the software or clients of the vendor.
* Security System Administration
o Develop and maintain security controls for lending application systems that provide access based
on need for the functional positions within the bank and ensure access edits are performed when
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education and/or Experience):
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science, or related work experience
* Minimum five years lending experience in a financial institution
* Background in banking core systems (Specific knowledge of COCC Insight or Fiserv DNA helpful)
* Knowledge of lending origination systems (LoanVantage and Encompass helpful)
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to function independently and in a collaborative environment with keen attention to detail
* Excellent working knowledge of PC software including: Word, Excel, Access
* Technically savvy individual with the ability to troubleshoot and perform system root cause analysis.
* Working knowledge of report writing software
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.