At Lendmark Financial Services, we believe the success of our company is specifically attributable to the quality of our employees and their commitment to our customers. We value each customer and understand that people want to do business with people who care. That’s one way we differ from our competitors. We are proud of what we as a team have accomplished. We will always strive for improvement, our motto since day one has been “Success is the only option.”
The role of Loan Consultant II is to provide exceptional customer experience while providing personal loan solutions. This position focuses on building a customer base through sales, loan extension and merchant referrals. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience, generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
MAJOR DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet, assist and solicit individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receive and process credit and employment verifications, and record information obtained.
- Process payments, distributions, and make recommendations regarding loan approvals.
- Approve loans up to established lending limits and complete loan closings.
- Handle account activities related to collection accounts, including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
- Prepare reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and record and file documentation; operate cash drawer, process bank deposits, maintain records and balances and closing of the branch.
- Actively market all branch products and services to individuals.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- 2-4 plus years consumer finance or related experience
- Cash handling; computer skills; customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word Applications
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
If you are interested in a fast paced, high growth, team oriented and great culture environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!