Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a client in the North Houston, TX area to source a Loan Operations Specialist for their Consumer Real Estate Loan Department. This position will assist with the preparation of closing and funding of Consumer Real Estate loans and will assist the Lending Officer to ensure a smooth loan closing experience for the customer.
• 5+ years' experience in Loan Operations
• Strong (5+ years' experience) with consumer real estate documentation
• Experience as a lending assistant preferred
• Experience processing consumer real estate loans with a mortgage company will be considered
• Bachelor's degree is a plus
• Review loan applications and preparing loan estimates
• Ensure compliance with loan policy/procedures
• Review pre-closing documentation and preparing closing disclosures
• Approve loan package for funding
**This position will be located in an office environment and salary is dependent on qualifications and experience**
Due to the high-volume of applicants we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward in the process, you will be contacted typically within two weeks. I appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.