Our customer Infineon Technologies, one of the nation's largest manufacturers of semiconductors is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! We are currently seeking a Trade Compliance Analyst who understands basic U.S. Export Control and is oragnize to manage mulitple task. You will be able to work remote until the team transition back to the office in San Jose.
* Work with various internal stakeholders to collect necessary information to submit and track Non-Standard shipments domestically and internationally
* Verify proper export classifications for Non-Standard Shipments in accordance with applicable U.S. export controls (EAR and ITAR)
* Analyze proposed international logistics activities for export control implications
* Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
* Be able to learn and understand various Export Control classification of non-standard shipments to ensure accuracy of shipment information
* Manage active requests through approval cycle with external stakeholders and ensure timely compliance
* Be familiar and capable of using ERP and Database Systems to obtain data to submit information for shipments of goods
* Review product datasheets and performance specifications to assist in Export Classification of finished goods
* This is a temporary position which could last 18 months, with a potential to turn into a permanent role with the company at any time
* Experience is export control or trade compliance is highly preferred
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently, organized and able handle multiple requests from multiple stakeholders is required
* Experience with SAP or other ERP tools is highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.