Clearance Level Needed: Secret
Category: Logistics Support Services
- Support the assigned team in developing various logistics documents in accordance with the designated ACAT level, and directs the design of systems, and their associated subsystems, for supportability, and integrates the twelve logistics elements and related disciplines (i.e., configuration management, reliability, maintainability, and environmental, safety and health).
- Other duties include support of acquisition documentation/plans, system integration, risk assessment, systems modifications, testing activities, and program planning.
- The Logistics Analyst will also support various requirements related to the development and execution of budget/funding initiatives, acquisition and logistics support and will be required to draft presentations/briefs for presentation to various audiences, support Integrated Product Groups, Independent Logistics Assessments and Milestone Decisions meetings, and coordinate with various Government and support contractor representatives.
- Ability to work independently and present program logistics plans in accordance with program schedules is key.
Must have experience supporting DoD programs for either five (5) years (with a Bachelor's Degree), seven (7) years (with and Associate's Degree), or a High School Diploma and nine (9) years.
Experience must include at least five (5) years' experience with five (5) of the following types of support:
- Logistics Planning
- Program Submissions
- Acquisitions Logistics
- Resource Requirement Development
- Base Operations (BASOPS) Support
- Equipment Fielding
- Force Management/Development
- Authorization Document Development
- Resource Programming
- Qualitative Analysis and Project Management
- Development and Analysis of Logistics Plans