The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Analyst to work at our Annapolis Junction, MD location. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, mission critical program.
The selected individual will provide overall system-level logistics support for a large, complex geographically distributed system of hardware devices and components consisting of multiple configurations. He/she will work closely with the existing Logistics Support team in procuring, tracking, documenting, reporting, and managing material assets.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing property inventory and property management functions. He/she will create, update, and maintain documentation for inventory and asset-related information, and manage material purchase. He/she will track, manage and report material purchase requests and support asset management and configuration management functions and will be responsible for making arrangements for the transportation and shipment of materials to different locations in an accurate and timely manner. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a solid track record of successful multi-tasking and taking ownership of diverse Logistics projects with minimal supervision.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Must have experience in the procurement and asset management.
- Must have experience in ordering, shipping, receiving, packaging, and material handling.
- Must have experience with inventory management and tracking (purchasing, handling, controlling and managing transportation of material and other property).
- Must have experience providing logistics support for tracking hardware and/or software.
- Must have experience with property accountability processes and guidelines for properly discharging excess property.
- Must be familiar with DD1149 forms and processes.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to regularly lift 30 LBS and be able to assist in lifting over 50 LBS.
- Must be able to regularly operate pallet jack and help load and unload equipment from truck and /or pallets.
- Must be a self-starter, well-organized, and detail-oriented and must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be capable of rapidly assessing the current state of various inventories swiftly changing direction in real-time to handle surges and to account for new mission requirements and priority changes.
- Up to 5% travel to CONUS locations may be required.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience working with technical teams (system and integration engineers, system administrators, deployment specialists, network architects, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in a Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, Change Management, and/or Audit role.
- Extensive experience processing DD1149 paperwork.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.