This is a Monday - Friday 8-5 position - IN OFFICE.
- Review, schedule and confirm all rail and truck routes.
- Communicate and coordinate for all import/export cargo.
- Create and manage BOL
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of Logistics experience
- 3PL, Freight Forwarding, or Trucking Transportation is required.
- Strong Excel skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pace environment.
Do to the high volume applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward in the process, you will be contacted typically within 2 weeks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.