What Field Sales Admin/Ops Gnlst contributes to Cardinal Health
Responsible for developing, quantifying and evaluating the transformation of internal and external information into business intelligence (includes: data acquisition, mining, analysis, data integrity management, metrics management and reporting) and, for identifying, creating and implementing processes that profitize, optimize and support the entire field sales organization (includes: customer contract implementation, contract compliance, strategic field sales resource deployment, on-boarding and basic training) to support the strategic objectives of the sales organization, drive operational excellence and maximize contract value.
The Program Manager, OptiFreight Advanced Solutions will sit in White Marsh, Maryland
As healthcare organizations expand, so do their freight management needs. Cardinal Health OptiFreight® Logistics recognizes that our customers’ freight management needs are ever evolving and unique. That’s why we created our Advanced Solutions offering, enabling them to manage logistics spend across their entire supply chain. In addition to inbound freight from vendors, our experts provide an expanded view and new insights of their total freight costs – all national carriers, large freight, mail, courier, in-house fleet and more.
What is Optifreight Logistics? We save our customers money on shipments they’re already receiving today by providing a full-service freight management program dedicated to reducing healthcare freight costs.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams including Sr. Manager Products and Services, Operations, and Customer Service during deployment process as well as identify opportunities post go-live for improved analytics and enhancements to further differentiate our solutions.
- Familiarity with contract language building, and facilitating negotiations.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting to and interacting with customers on a regular basis including facilitation of meetings.
- Possess strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to operate independently with limited direct supervision, while also comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Capable of adapting to change and able to successfully perform in an evolving environment
- Results oriented, ensuring we deliver on commitments while also working to continuously improve processes.
- Strong project management skills for creating and leading implementation plans for projects and initiatives and on-going administration of efficiency and savings initiatives.
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills and ability to develop plans to improve process efficiency.
- Ability to learn and understand technical details and act as a subject matter expert for hospital transportation and supply chain.
- Able to regularly be on-site if centrally located to customer or ability to travel to customers during project planning, implementation and on-going management.
- Possess strong people skills with a real sense of cultural sensitivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years work experience preferred
- Ability to travel 5% of the time
- Minimum 5 years working with large, complex organization (preferably in healthcare)
- Minimum 5 years working/leading large scale, complex integrations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to all levels of an organization
- Experience in Transportation, familiar with carriers (FedEx, UPS, DHL, Courier & Same Day) preferred
- Manage and report performance data to all levels within client organization including medical departments (Homecare, Lab, Pharmacy, Operating Room, Research)
- Analytical with experience identifying and addressing cost-savings and/or cost recovery opportunities with a proven record of achieving goals
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proficient working within large amounts of data with Microsoft Excel and Access (PivotTables, Identify Trends, Estimate Savings, Basic Report Creation, Drill Down to Location/Department)
- Experience in change management or Lean Six Sigma background preferred
- Experience implementing large scale solutions
- Experience working in large organizations (i.e. hospital integrated delivery networks (IDN) or enterprises)
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphteria/Pertussis as required by the customer.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Baltimore Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.