Job Title: Logistics Specialist
Location: St. Louis, MO
Pay Rate: based on experience
Job Status: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Logistics Specialist:
- Establish and maintain maximum and minimum consumables inventory levels
- Coordinate with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers
- Aid with maintaining logistics planning tasks
- Scan orders into computer and track shipments across multiple channels
- Approve time sheets associated with deliveries and pick-ups
- Administer and maintain inventory control program systems
- Support with maintenance of logistics policies, procedures, support plans and similar data.
- Manage and monitor the performance of entire fleet, routing, and scheduling planning.
Qualifications of the Logistics Specialist:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain Management preferred.
- 2-5 years of related logistics management or coordination experience.
- Experience using an ERP system preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.