Under the supervision of a supervisor or manager on duty, employee is responsible for delivering inventory to assigned aircrafts in accordance with customer’s specifications.
• Greets crew members, flight attendants, and passengers in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Drives/operates catering equipment and vehicles in a safe manner.
• Loads and unloads aircraft supplies to and from high lift catering trucks.
• Uses and works from lift equipment to heights at approximately 40 feet to service aircraft.
• Audits and replenishes inventory to ensure there is an adequate supply of items needed to service aircraft.
• Maintains catering log and records in accordance with company procedures.
• Fuels truck and performs daily safety checks in accordance with safety policies and OSHA regulations.
• Maintains the interior and exterior cleanliness of the catering trucks.
• Ensures catering areas are kept organized and clean at all times.
• Ships and receives supply orders; restocks inventory daily.
• Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt servicing of all aircraft and on time departure.
• Wash dishes and equipment as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this site does not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.