Manages office associates and directs daily operations within the front office of the business unit warehouse. These include, but are not limited to, maintaining multiple web catalog customer and product-bases, customer service, account reviews, accounts payable/receivable, reporting, sales audits and standard office operations such as flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services. Directly supervises two or more associates.
- Manages team of warehouse front office associates, creating a positive working environment and providing high levels of customer service.
- Coordinates, evaluates and revises office procedures as appropriate, and/or devises new processes and forms to improve efficiency of work flow.
- Manages the processes pertaining to invoice payments, PCard reconciliation, damage claim payments and maintenance of databases.
- Maintains multiple web-based catalogs for branch and/or franchise ordering by arranging web content appropriately.
- Troubleshoots any and all web-based catalog product and product order issues and customer questions.
- Acts as liaison between the warehouse front office and IT vendor to address and resolve any web-based catalog system errors.
- Plans and organizes the annual franchise owner meeting.
- Maintains franchise addresses/zip codes in BRadmin system.
- Gathers and analyzes sales, inventory and other reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Generally 5 years of experience in related field
- 1-2 years management experience required
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a team of individuals
- Ability to be flexible given a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and department procedures
- Skill in organization and planning techniques
- Skill in written and verbal communications
- Skill with time management and prioritization of multiple tasks
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Skill with Photoshop software
- Skill with web-based applications
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.