Facility: REEVES COUNTY DETENTION III
Compensation Base: $21.63
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position supports, advises, and maintains, various computer operations throughout a facility, including technical support, telecommunication, computer operations, and network administration.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical support to ensure that personal computers and server (hardware and software) are performing properly. Coordinates with the Corporate and/or Regional staff on an as needed basis or with other duties as assigned.
- Tracks technology inventory.
- Performs necessary research on specifications and orders hardware and software inventory required to be fully functional and in compliance with Corporate standards.
- May monitor the facility computer operation’s budget in conjunction with Regional I.T. staff.
- Maintains security administration of systems and assigns local domain log-in profile and passwords for staff as necessary; ensures that users have access to appropriate applications and files that will allow them to perform their assigned duties.
- Creates, maintains, modifies, and produces accurate and timely reports using Crystal Reports on GEOnet system.
- Collaborates with the training department to develop and implement system training on a regular basis to all appropriate staff personnel.
- Maintains daily backups on LAN and restores when required.
- Maintains security, operation and maintenance of system.
- Ensures strict adherence to software licensing rules and maintains careful records.
- Generates reports and summaries requiring technical expertise on utilization, projected needs and other areas as requested by management.
- Travels to other facilities not limited to the staff’s home region as needed.
- General knowledge of telephone systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.