Location: San Jose, CA
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! As one of the nation's largest manufacturers of high-tech microchip processing and semiconductors, we are expanding our 2nd shift team of Machine Operators. The right person will be comfortable working in a lab environment and wearing lab gear. We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry. Apply today to learn more!
Training will be provided. Specific responsibilities include:
- Silk screen making, thick film printing, inventory materials, continuity test and open/short test
- Measurement resistors and analyze, set-up AMI printer
- Take profile of furnaces and dryers monthly
- Take thickness on laser profilometer, re-flow solder, greaser
- TCR test of incoming inks
- Support team on good quality and quantity reduce cycle time
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
- Ability to work in a clean room environment and under microscope is required
- Prior experience is in silk screen making and or thick film printing is highly preferred but not required
- Background and drug screen is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.