General Operators now hiring in Marshall, Michigan!
Start Immediately - Full Time - Paid Weekly - Hiring For All Shifts
Questions or to schedule an interview call Amy - 517-317-1720
Starting wage - $12.00 - $12.35 per hour depending on shift with Overtime Available - $18.38 - $18.53/hr
1st Shift - 6am - 2pm
2nd Shift - 2pm - 10:00pm
3rd Shift - 10pm - 6:00am
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions in English.
- Must have the ability to write simple correspondence in English.
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with supervisors, peers, or subordinates by phone, in writing, and / or in person.
- Must be able to tell when an operating error is occurring and assist in deciding what to do about it.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Must possess the ability to work with hand tools.
- Must possess the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must have: High School Diploma, GED or transcript
- Must pass background and drug screen
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
• Standing for long periods of time.
• Use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• Reaching with hands and arms.
• Talking and hearing.
• Occasional walking, stooping, crawling, kneeling, or crouching.
• Repeatedly lifting, tugging and/or moving up to 35 pounds (at times it may be necessary to lift more.)
• Close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to sit frequently for extended periods of time.
• Ability to move about the plant in both the office and manufacturing areas.
Questions or to schedule an interview call Amy - 517-317-1720 or email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Temporary to Hire