Knowledgeable and capable of operating various machines. Sets up and operates equipment to perform machining operations, such as sawing, turning, boring, facing, and threading parts according to specifications on process sheets, blueprints and sketches of parts to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up and operating requirements.
Role & Responsibility
- Reads process sheets, blueprints and sketches of parts to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up and operating requirements.
- Mounts work pieces into work clamp device.
- Selects and installs tooling in tool ports, turrets or indexing heads and automatic tool change magazine.
- Starts machine operation and observes numerical display on control panel to compare with data on print sheet to verify dimensional adjustments.
- Inspects first run piece and spot checks succeeding pieces as required or specified for quality and conformance to specifications using various gauges and measuring equipment.
- Organizes materials for next run.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly.
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements.
- Must possess basic machining knowledge and the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent is required.
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training.
- General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations or assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations or assignments.
- Diploma - High School Diploma/Equivalent (Allow Equivalent)
Experience: 0>2 years
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.