Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler is focused on improving workforce productivity and work quality for a Manufacturing Plant by eliminating potential delays and obstacles through the planning process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling of all maintenance work
- Acts as the liaison and coordinator between the operations and maintenance organizations
- Maintains appropriate records and files to permit meaningful analysis and reporting of results of work complete
- Performs daily review of mechanic schedules to ensure 100% labor hours are scheduled
- Compares required parts list against available inventory and works with Purchasing Agent to ensure required parts are in stock prior to start date
- Supports the identification of critical inventory, optimal stock levels, Min/Max levels and obsolete parts
- Responsible for creating and maintaining comprehensive Preventative Maintenance (PM) plans in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and ensures all PM routines are consistently reviewed and improved upon
- Tracks departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as identified and performs analysis for improvement
- Coordinates both internal and external resources
- Provides CMMS subject matter expertise for the site