Maintenance Project Manager I
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Maintenance Project Manager I to join our team and become essential to ensuring our stores have the environment they need to provide a pleasant and positive customer experience. You will collaborate with the Construction Team to assist in setting up new stores and store moves. Your organizational and time management skills will be your keys to excelling in this role and to becoming a vital member of the Construction Team and of the organization.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Manage and ensure the timely completion of all store maintenance issues, maintaining accurate records and notes. Provide project status reports to the Senior Facilities Manager, for review and troubleshooting if needed.
Troubleshoot, identify scopes, and estimate costs of repair for various maintenance issues.
Communicate responsively and effectively on a daily basis with members of our stores and with external vendors.
Conduct store visits, inspections, and handle hands-on repairs.
Maintain a professional workplace for the corporate office, while completing service request inspections, coordinating and overseeing outside vendors, or handling issues hands on when necessary.
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of experience in a facilities maintenance position
- 1+ years of experience with HVAC
- 3+ years of experience in electrical and/or plumbing maintenance
- Knowledge of construction/facilities repair means, methods, and costs
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot maintenance issues
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Service Channel
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Trade Certified and/or Licensed
- Knowledge of Accruent and/or ReQLogic applications
Learn More About Us
The Maintenance Project Manager I is a member of the Construction Team, part of the Location Development Group which brings our stores to life from idea to implementation! Through building and renovating techniques, this team creates the ultimate brand-specific experience for customers when they walk through our doors. To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/location-development/
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.