Develop and manage an independent dealer distribution network to facilitate and maximize the share and sales of products for the Company.
The territory for this role will cover North Dakota and a small portion of northwest Minnesota.
- Develop and maintain a dealer organization capable of delivering quality experiences at all its operation levels to customers. Work with dealership to provide high customer satisfaction and to cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Develop a relationship with the dealer organization embodying mutual trust and respect. Influence the course of action of the dealer to the mutual benefit of the Company and the dealer. Manage day-to-day interest, plans and goals of the Company to meet or exceed the needs of the customer. Protect and manage the financial resources of the Company and our dealers.
- Communicate the needs of the customers and dealers to the appropriate department within the Company who are responsible for follow-up action.
- Attain market share goals through product sales. Market and sell all available products to drive branding. Develop and manage the sales to dealers annually. Drive appropriate inventory. Respond to order and retail requests.
- Develop annual district strategy and individual dealer strategy to maximize on the market potential in those areas.
- Conduct dealer training & promotion. Conduct/facilitate district sales training schools (new products and competitive). Ride with new sales specialists orientating them to the Company.
Dealer Communication and Accountability
- Drive dealer performance by holding quarterly Sales/Action Plan meetings with core dealers. Present market share data and competitive trends. Review sales data and dealer action plans quarterly with dealer principal. Display assertive implementation of Action Plan items.
- Commercial marketing
- Territory management
- Written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated due to home office arrangement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related field
- Experience: 5>7 year
- Travel > 50%
- Must be willing to relocate within 2-3 years.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.