- Must have knowledge with BI tools; Tableau and Business Objects
What Software Information Platforms contributes to Cardinal Health
Software and Information Platforms is responsible for technical configuration, design, administration, development, implementation and support of application and information frameworks that Cardinal Health application solutions utilize.
- Demonstrates and applies technical (not functional) knowledge of software development frameworks and business process configuration systems. Examples include (not limited to) java application servers, integration and information systems, ERP systems, business rules engines, business process management and .et development frameworks.
- Leverages fluency in technical languages, operating systems, application programming interfaces,> and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of infrastructure subcomponents and interoperability including (but not limited to) SAN, network (application routing) and compute platforms.
- Demonstrates knowledge of system information dependencies and end to end application transaction competency.
- Maintains platform or system health and availability requirements including HADR testing.
- Resolves support issues involving production systems.
- Partners with Enterprise Architecture teams for product selection and productcapability roadmaps and information governance processes.
- Monitors and manages proactive maintenance to application platform environments
- documents and manages SOPs for software and information platform systems.
- Interfaces with business solution teams and partners on operational platform events as well as solution design needs.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years experience in related field preferred
- Experience in more than one Software and Information Platform technology domain preferred
- Financial acumen and experience in build and run settings recommended
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.