Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Manager, Campaign Strategy, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
The Manager, Campaign Strategy will work on-site at our global headquarters based in Secaucus, NJ.
Manager, Campaign Strategy, the role:
The Manager, Campaign Strategy will assist in the planning, creation, management, and evaluation of our social media marketing strategies. This will include the introduction and support of a campaign management center of excellence, support of brand engagement initiatives, and defining opportunities to improve marketing efforts. The Manager, Campaign Strategy will be responsible for providing defining KPIs, implementing marketing best practices, using and supporting social media marketing tools, and driving continual improvement across social media and digital marketing channels.
The Manager, Campaign Strategy will partner across multiple cross-functional teams, including Corporate Communications, IT, and others to drive organizational growth and improvement. This professional will manage an ongoing process supporting social media marketing campaigns, identifying opportunities with audiences, channels, and tactics.
- Function as a consultant for internal teams on social media marketing campaigns driving towards increased awareness, engagement, and conversion.
- Identify opportunities for growth and improvement across social media marketing channels and platforms.
- Lead training sessions online and in-person to upskill fellow team members.
- Develop an understanding of organizational data in order to segment campaigns for appropriate target audiences.
- Collaborate with peers and agencies to develop and support the marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to a marketing campaign calendar to provide organizational insight into campaigns being planned and executed.
- Successful intake, support, and implementation of digital tactics for social media marketing campaigns.
- Management of ongoing campaign review and optimization process.
- Development of social media marketing roadmap.
- Execute projects on time as scheduled.
- Customer perceived quality.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or other related discipline, or equivalent work-related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing, including at least 3 years of experience working within social media marketing.
- Deep understanding of social media marketing channels, tactics, and use cases.
- Experience developing audience and persona profiles for campaign targeting.
- Understanding of current privacy regulations and their impact to marketing tactics.
- Familiarity with content management systems, marketing automation platforms, web analytics systems, etc.
- Fully proficient with various software programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare, diagnostic, lab or consumer packaged goods experience preferred.
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.