This position is responsible in assisting the Director in the ongoing development and operational performance of Inpatient and Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Services. This position will ensure provisions for the delivery of high quality, cost effective care and treatment to patients. This position is also responsible in assisting the Director for analyzing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and communicating processes and programs which enhance, strengthen and integrate the services comprising the service line strategic buiness plans: and for creating an environment, which continuously supports improvement of operational, financial and clinical components.
- Bachelor in Nursing, or Bachelor or Masters in Exercise and Sports Science or related field of study.
- A minimum of three years of cardiac rehabilitation clinical experience required.
- One to two years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Current License/certification required in field of expertise
- Current Texas Nursing license (if applicable)
- BLS/ACLS certifications required