What Communications Business Partners contribute to Cardinal Health
Communications Business Partners are responsible for developing and implementing strategies/plans focused on communications management, customer satisfaction, executive counseling and business performance.
- Creates, manages and executes communication strategies and tactics in support of business objectives.
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of communications principles and methodologies.
- Counsels and collaborates with business leaders and stakeholders, to execute strategies/plans that meet business needs.
- Develops effective messaging strategies to support the needs of the business in conjunction with internal and/or external resources.
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge of communication measurement against objectives and deliverables.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills.
About Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions
Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? At Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions, we think of patients as customers that we have the privilege of supporting.
Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions, whose ultimate parent company is Cardinal Health, Inc., a Fortune 14 company, is a market-leading medical supplies provider with complementary segments, serving people with conditions in the United States. The company services 3 million customers per year through two distinct businesses: Edgepark and Cardinal Health at-Home.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for the strategy and planning of multiple communications workstreams tied to our key business initiatives. This work is critical to the success of the company. The role will work closely with the senior leadership team and will own branding, key messaging and leadership communication requirements. The ability to work cross-functionally and proactively identify communication opportunities to drive business goals will be imperative.
- Develop plans for communications initiatives across the enterprise (internal, external, business development, change management)
- Lead communications strategy, determine requirements and target audience, develop tools to assist leadership on delivery
- Collaborate with leaders on the cadence and strategic direction of messaging
- Prepare and empower employees as the business works through change-management
- Manage projects, determining key stakeholders and timelines and driving the overall execution
- Spearhead various communication channels such as town hall meetings and newsletters
- Demonstrate a passion for partnering with Cardinal Health at-Home leadership and cross-functional team members
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 8+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Corporate Communications experience, preferred
- Posses a "roll up your sleeves" attitude, where no task is too big or too small
- Must be able to flex and adapt to the ever-changing needs of the business
- Strong work ethic with a bias towards speed and action
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.