The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Company's Innovation R&D Team is looking for an experienced consumer innovator to join the Consumer Science team and help translate consumer insights into technical product/package opportunities. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in qualitative research, data synthesis and storytelling and the ability to connect the dots from multiple data sources into tangible business opportunities.
Consumer Science is a product focused research team with the goal of embedding consumer insights, preference and appeal into the R&D innovation process. The newly created role of Strategy and Insights Manager will enhance the impact of the Consumer Science function across the organization. In this role, this individual will have autonomy and hands-on ownership of driving growth and innovation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Data synthesis and storytelling: generates presentations which inspire action and identify innovation opportunities using data from multiple sources (primary and secondary research, social listening, competitive analysis, etc)
- Lead and support research initiatives, including product experience research, attribute and prototype testing, foundational understanding, competitive landscape, whitespace identification, etc.
- Partner with stakeholders from Product Development, Package Design & Development, Nutrition Science & Communication, Consumer Insights and Marketing.
- Socialize the consumer voice and experience in creative ways and through excellent storytelling and presentations
- Manage multiple requests, deadlines and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Support the Consumer Science Director in growing the impact of the Consumer Science function as a competitive advantage for the business