What will I be doing?
The Analytics Team serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business, including Hilton's Customer, Marketing, Digital, and Revenue and Sales organizations, with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The team consists of both embedded subject matter experts (like this role), who serve as strategic advisors to key partners, and technical experts, who are proficient in Tableau, R, SAS and MicroStrategy. The team is fully integrated within the business functions in order to ensure close partnerships and more effectively measure and drive company performance.
Working with the Senior Manager, Product Analytics, the Manager, Digital Analytics, will be embedded within Enterprise Platform & Product Organization teams, to help them build and optimize incredible products for Hilton's customers in order to create amazing guest experiences.
More specifically, you will:
- Integrate with Enterprise Platform & Product team and deliver analytics to clearly outline business case opportunities, optimization areas and estimated impact.
- Lead insight executions and ensure timely delivery of strategic recommendations for Product planning and road mapping.
- Provide analytical guidance for the team, KPIs and success metrics for individual tests, projects, product launches, and MVPs, and recommendations around Product decisions based on data.
- Deliver measurement recommendations, solution design and technical specifications for digital analytics tracking based on understanding of Product team needs and business questions; work closely with the Digital Technology team to improve and govern tracking.
- Partner with, guide, and educate Product Organization Team Members for self-service data and analytics needs to create a data-savvy culture.
- Create standard reporting, dashboards, and metrics so that everybody is speaking the same language.
- Improve site and product adoption and modifications via analyses and rigorous testing practices (e.g., hypothesis construction, estimating test length and effect, impact forecasting, test step recommendations, etc.)
- Monitor the product release cycle for functional issues and real business impacts.
- Conduct root cause analyses for any data or product issues.
- Provide the Analytics COE knowledge of Platform & Product Org projects, including product changes (website, mobile application, etc.), releases, current and historical activities and impacts and other product insights that can be used for larger-scale analyses and deep dives that resonate in other areas of the business.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build and foster positive relationships through teamwork, exhibit tact and earn trust
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Self-starters, who take initiative in handling goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Accountable individuals, who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of experience driving business case development, including quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Two (2) years of experience with a web analytics platform (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
- One (1) year of testing and optimization experience
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Five (5) years of experience developing solutions in reporting/visualization frameworks (e.g., MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Two (2) years working with Adobe Analytics
- Two (2) years of testing and optimization experience
- One (1) year in report and dashboard design and development
- Expertise with BI tools (including Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAS, Qlik, etc.)
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!