The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Digital Enterprise Brand Marketing, you will be focused on building extraordinary digital consumer experiences on high-traffic, curated campaign pages and microsites within the Hilton.com ecosystem. Reporting directly to the Director, Digital Enterprise Brand Marketing & Merchandising, you will be responsible for developing effective onsite marketing and merchandising strategies that drive increased visitation, engagement, conversion, and brand perception. You will use both sides of your brain to combine data, consumer insights, and a creative eye to manage and optimize content to deliver against these business goals.
- Bring an eye for trend-setting design and UX to work cross functionally with product/development teams in creating industry-leading digital brand experiences for the Hilton consumer.
- Handle the development, content management, and performance reporting of Hilton/Honors.com related microsites for Global Enterprise brand marketing counterparts.
- Support the Hilton Honors Experiences site from product intake (working with regional teams, internal business units, external partners etc.) and creative development of assets, to calendaring, loading, staging, and publishing updates live.
- Lead the marketing relationship with 3rd party agencies supporting the Experiences site and related pages for all platform content in collaboration with teams.
- Identify and run ongoing Experiences site optimizations from UX to affiliated content.
- Engage with the Hilton internal creative studio for the development of onsite assets including but not limited to imagery selection, copywriting, QA, approvals, asset trafficking, and budget management.
- Use project management system to ensure all data is easily managed within marketing team and other business units.
- Coordinate the creative development and execution on regular email sends related to the site.
- Handle digital tagging for proper analysis and report on performance, learnings, and insights.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking dynamic and creative self-starters, who are passionate about using their analytical skills to take on hard problems. We believe success will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Passionate about understanding user behavior and driving increased engagement
- Skilled in handling multiple projects and able to reprioritize and adapt as needed
- Flexible and comfortable working in ambiguous/changing situations with a positive attitude
- Navigate a matrixed organization, fostering deep relationships with internal partners
- Strong creative eye and marketing knowledge, consistently aiming above the bar of expectations
- Copywriting and creative capabilities - image sizing, title writing
- Ability to think creatively and critically - respectfully challenge business norms to do what's right for the consumer
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Five (5) years of professional marketing experience
- Two (2) years of digital marketing experience in an Enterprise capacity
- Understanding of industry trends and best practices as it relates to UI Design/UX Strategy
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Understanding of web tracking and analytics, Adobe preferred
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!