Join one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage teams. At Penfed, our people are our greatest advantage. As we grow rapidly, we want to hire the industry’s leading talent. If you are up for the challenge, you belong here.
PenFed is hiring a Manager, Digital Leads Mortgage Loan Officer in San Antonio, TX. The primary purpose of this job is to manage a team of loan officers contacting mortgage or equity leads from an acquisition standpoint. As part of lead engagement the team is responsible for establishing trusted partnerships as an advisor in providing options based on given mortgage or equity needs. Team success in this position is based on lead engagement (calls), sales conversion measures, pre-approval to application and pull-through rate. Additionally this position requires purposeful partnership as we work in collaboration with business partners ensuring members meet their desired close date.
**This position is remote within 100 miles of the job location**
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Monitor, track and trend phone calls in relation to lead opportunities ensuing the team is meeting sales targets ensuring originated volume goals are met.
- Ensure the team has the knowledge and tools to provide members with applicable guidance relating to PenFed’s mortgage and equity products.
- Responsible for ensuring team establishes proficiency and consistency regarding daily routines – sales effectiveness lead to application rate in an acquisition focused outbound sales environment
- Responsible for navigating and assisting the team with platforms such as Interaction Desktop (Genesys), Velocify, Salesforce and Encompass.
- Monitor pre-approvals to ensure the Leads Mortgage Loan Officer is maintaining a relationship with members in anticipation of moving forward once under contract.
- Responsible for continued education of the team from an overall application standpoint (product knowledge) in relation to meeting applicable quality measures.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent lead / member engagement by the team relating to sales conversion measures, meeting close dates and overall experience.
*This role is responsible for ensuring business continuity.*
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or a related field is required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of residential mortgage lending experience with an emphasis on acquisition lead strategy.
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in mortgage sales.
- Experience leading outbound sales teams regarding mortgage sales in relation to application volume based on acquisition leads
- Experience working with lead management platforms such as Sales Force and Velocify – pipeline routines conducive to meeting sales targets
- Maintain knowledge of Federal Regulations governing Real Estate Lending.
- Maintain knowledge of Agency, Non-agency, VA and Home Equity lending policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated understanding of mortgage sales, processing, underwriting and closing procedures.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to pass NMLS screening, which includes a satisfactory credit history.
This position will supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
Must have an active NMLS license.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call may be required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 2 million members and over $26 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico and Okinawa. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 240-224-4256.