WaveMark™ Supply Management & Workflow Solutions is a SaaS solution enabling healthcare providers and manufacturers to effectively manage supplies with market-leading innovative technology. WaveMark leverages a portfolio of advanced hardware (e.g. RFID) and cloud-based software including an advanced analytics platform providing full visibility and control of all supplies from low cost commodities to high cost devices and implants. Our global footprint and continuous innovation deliver the most cost effective and workflow efficient patient care possible.
WaveMark is currently seeking a Manager of our Field Service Operations team to lead the organization’s field service and installation activities
- Directly manage a team of field service technicians responsible for installing and repairing WaveMark solution at client sites direct responsibilities include:
- Schedule and approve team’s travel to customer sites to perform installations, repairs, and maintenance visits.
- Provide coaching, feedback, and setting organizational standards, including best practices documentation and proactive training on new or updated solutions, and new hire training.
- Become Subject Matter Expert on Hardware and Software solutions to provide direct support and guidance to the field team.
- Remote troubleshooting and resolution of customer related technical issues
- Be able to support team in the install and configuration of computer hardware and software on site as needed
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in Manufacturing, Hardware and Software Engineering, and Customer Support:
- Lead cross functional efforts to establish Root Cause Analysis of issues in the field.
- Lead Monitoring efforts to proactively asses site or hardware specific issues, including analysis of data across accounts to identify systemic issues.
- BS in Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science preferred
- At least 5 – 7 years of related work experience
- Experience managing employees in a decentralized organization.
- Strong technical orientation and experience supporting proprietary and standard applications in a technical field support environment (intermediate Linux preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and able to organize and interpret data from various sources
- Understanding of hospital procedure area workflows preferred
- Basic SQL required
- Familiarity with network base monitoring tools
- Proficiency with VPN (Site to Site and RDT) and remote supports tools VPN, Citrix, Network Connect
- Ability to travel upwards of 25% of the time
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, prioritize as necessary so that all clients receive the highest level of customer service. Must have clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to handle a remote staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to report on data trends
Chicago Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.